Monday 13 July 2015

Craft Room Storage 

Now anyone who is familiar with my Pinterest boards will know that I absolutely adore old library catalogue storage units, antique printer drawers and apothecary drawer units. 

I've now been fortunate enough to find something similar for my craft room. 

I recently purchased an antique pine drawer unit on a well known auction site. The drawer unit is quite narrow (only 30cm deep) and stands a little less than a metre tall. It has five rows of 4 drawers and originally featured little pine knobs on each drawer but I've now replaced them with old fashioned bronze cup handles with space for labels. 


I wanted the right look for the labels and so I had some fun searching for a free typewriter font. After a few false starts I found the one I liked and made some labels...


Would you like a sneak peek inside?!