Saturday 27 February 2016

Furry Helper?!


Regular readers will know that I couldn't do very much stitching last year due to a hand injury. This year I am ignoring medical advice and stitching again. It hurts but it does bring other benefits. Stitching is good for the soul. I find it is the best way to unwind at the end of the day. 

It took CrossedPaws a while to get back into the routine. Now it is as though I never stopped stitching. He appears as soon as dinner is over and I sit down. He waits patiently whilst I get myself organised. He jumps up when I start stitching. 






As you can see he is really a bit too big to sit there - he usually ends up spilling over onto my lap! His weight means that the stand is very stable but I do worry that he will get stabbed by a needle. 

All is well unless the door goes or I've forgotten to put the TV remote by my side!