Tuesday 14 October 2014

My Craft Room


Now I'll admit I've always been very envious of bloggers with their own craft rooms and I still can't quite believe that I now have my own. It isn't the largest of rooms but it is all mine! It is long and thin with a dog leg in the far corner by the window.


The room is south facing, looking out over the garden and full of sun light. I've inherited pale yellow walls with accents of red (provided by a somewhat dated border of poppies and matching curtains), pale green carpet, wooden door, wooden skirting boards and a wooden window frame. I don't have the time to decorate yet and so I've just cleaned it thoroughly. 

I'm going to furnish the room with the furniture that I have. I'm not allowing myself to buy anything until we've been in the house for a few months. 

Here is the furniture that I have left to play with - a round white table, a white dressing table, some old chairs that have been in the garage for years (they will need new covers), three tall bookcases and a corner unit, two tall CD racks and two low cupboards. 

I'll show you what I did with it all soon!