Wednesday 16 April 2014

CrossedPaws Favourite



I won't be putting advertising on this blog but every now and then a product comes along with a design that deserves to be praised. So far I've praised the Siesta Lapman Frame and Craftmates Bead Storage. This time it is my craft lamp.

It was my Christmas present to myself. It can be used as a floor standing lamp or as a desk lamp. It has very bright day light bulbs, a magnifier, a little holder which I use to hold my Tree of Life Needle Case and a clamp to hold a pattern. 

I tried it as a table lamp but I couldn't get comfy and ended up with backache. 

I prefer to use it as a floor standing lamp. The stalk is flexible so I can easily get comfortable and then position it beside me so that I can see through it comfortably and still stitch, cuddle CrossedPaws and watch television. 

It just takes a while to extricate myself without upsetting CrossedPaws if the doorbell goes!  


It makes stitching on linen so much easier! I plan to try 1*1 on 32 count soon. 

It was very reasonably priced compared to other similar items and it also fit better with my decor.