Wednesday 19 March 2014

CrossedPaws Favourite

Every now and then a product comes along that I want to shout about because it is soooo good. Now I have no links to any product manufacturers and I don't have advertisements on this blog but I like to give credit to good design. The first CrossedPaws Favourite award went to the Siesta Lapman Frame (see January archive). It is simply the most comfortable frame to use. No more back ache.

The second CrossedPaws Favourite award goes to Craft Mates for their bead storage. 


I love this! It is great. It looks good and it works!

The beads can be organised by size, colour etc. whatever works for you. They are all secure and easily visible at a glance. The unique locking facility allows you to open one of the little compartments and tip out the beads, safe in the knowledge that the others stay put. 


I have two folders at the moment. One for large beads which I had to order from America because I couldn't find it in UK shops and the one pictured. 

The one pictured is for smaller beads which is available in UK hobby stores.