Monday 31 March 2014

New Year Resolutions Revisited

I woke up this morning and realised that the first quarter of this year has already gone. Scary, really scary! I used this as a trigger to review my progress against three relevant New Year Resolutions.

1. Remember to build stitching time into my day 

Done! 

I've finished a lot of cross stitch pieces so far this year and I've enjoyed sharing them with you. 

You can see all of my finished work in the Pinterest Gallery above (including sold items). 

I've also designed enough stitching accessories in my head to keep me busy stitching til the end of the year. 

2. Reorganise my craft corner

Done! 

I am now working on my wardrobe.

3. Raise money for my favourite charities

Done and ongoing! 

I've been selling items and donating the proceeds to charity each month. I plan to continue to do so throughout the year. It is great! It means that I can enjoy my stitching time and know that I am also helping the animals that I love. 

Thank you to everyone who has helped me by buying my items.